What is the Torque Release?
The Torque Release Technique (TRT) is the latest in chiropractic and a proven approach to those seeking lasting solutions for recent or chronic health conditions.
Using the Torque Release Technique, the spine can be adjusted with minimal force to provide the greatest positive impact to your health. Spinal subluxation leaves your body’s neurology and physiology in an increasingly stressed state, leading to the development of the symptoms you may be experiencing. The Torque Release Technique targets the underlying causes restoring you to a health and state of mind free of interference.
A Gentler Approach to Chiropractic
TRT utilizes an instrument known as the Torque Adjustor™ and is unlike any other hand held instrument. A Torque Release Technique (TRT) adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a response. Practice members enjoy the specific adjustment without the force, cracking and popping sound of manual adjustments.
The Integrator™ is the hand held tool used in the torque release technique and reproduces the entire thrust and movement components of toggle recoil, the classic chiropractic method of adjusting by hand at a speed of 1/10,000th of a second. No instrument in chiropractic history has been able to reproduce what the hands were intended to do! Many other features are built into the Integrator™, however the precocking/tip sensitive automatic release mechanism makes the Integrator the first and only chiropractic adjusting instrument capable of totally true inter-professional reproducibility.
The attributes that make an Integrator adjustment something special and powerful are:
1) PRECISE: When using an Integrator you can pinpoint the exact point on the spine that requires adjustment of nerve frequency. Manual adjusting lacks this degree of accuracy.
2) SPECIFIC: The force, frequency of energy, torque, speed and thrust provided by the Integrator have all been tailor-made to deliver the perfect amount of energy to help normalize nerve function. Break through from a mechanistic attempt to facilitate neurological change to a system that ensures tonal change.
3) GENTLE: An Integrator adjustment can be delivered with the spine in a perfectly relaxed neutral position with the perfect amount of force: Whereas a traditional adjustment requires the spine to be stretched to a position of tension followed by the manual thrust by hand to sufficiently open the spinal joints to activate a cavitation response.
4) FAST: The incredibly fast but shallow impulse is one of the secrets to the effectiveness of this adjustment while being so gentle.
5) RECOIL: Another of the secret ingredients built into the Integrator is recoil. This bounce in the impulse increases the body’s response.
6) TORQUE: Subatomic particles, atoms, muscles, and human bodies move in three dimensions. The three-dimensional impulse of the Integrator maximizes the effectiveness on the human body.
7) EFFECTIVE: The benefits of Integrator adjustments have been measured by scientific research and this research has been published in major peer-reviewed medical journals.
8) RELIABLE: The way that the Integrator delivers an adjustment is very consistent and reliable so that the right amount of force and energy is transmitted on each and every adjustment.
9) CONSISTENT: The systems that are used in TRT and the features of the Integrator are very standardized which means that several practitioners using the same method can deliver the same results and experience.
10) RECOGNIZED: The Integrator holds several patents and is a legally marketed device for the adjustment of the vertebral subluxation; only available to licensed doctors of chiropractic.
These two are about as knowledgeable as they come and they are truly committed to serving and making a difference in the community!
Friendship is what brought me to Advantage Life, their professionalism is what keeps me coming in. Dr. Tony and Dr. Sarah are the most caring and kind doctors around. It’s obvious that they really care about their patients recovery and well being. These two are an amazing couple in life and in business. If you are looking for a new chiropractic office this is the one for you!
Spending my formative training years with Drs. Sarah and Tony I have seen them develop into excellent chiropractors. Their passion is notable both for the patients and for advocating for the profession. I would highly recommend them for your Chiropractic care!
Dr Tony and Dr Sarah aren’t just two of the best chiropractors I know but even better people! They genuinely care about you and your health and want you to be the best you!
Dr. Tony and Dr. Sarah are two of the best chiropractors and people around. They are always looking out for the best interest of everyone and will go to the end of the world to help! Dr. Tony and Sarah of Advantage Life Chiropractic helped me with my low back pain as well as some headaches I was experiencing. Minnesota is getting such a blessing having these two around to serve and make the community a happier and healthier place!
These guys are a dynamite team that are going to help the community of IGH in big ways!
Dr. Tony and Dr. Sarah are incredible practitioners with even more amazing hearts to serve. The Inver Grove Heights community is in for such a great addition and expansion to health and wellness.
Drs. Tony and Sarah are amazing people who truly care. They understand the hectic lifestyles we all life in today, and cater the care you need to fit YOU. Also … you can’t help but have a great time during your visits.
Dr. Tony and Dr. Sarah are dedicated to true health and serving the community by providing excellent chiropractic care for the whole family. Highly recommend this office!
Schedule Your Appointment with Advantage Life Chiropractic
Call (651) 330-6290 or Click Below to Request an Appointment Online:
the button to schedule your appointment! Schedule Appointment
Tues: 3pm - 6pm
Wed: 10am - 1pm & 3pm-6pm
Thurs: 10am - 1pm & 3pm-6pm
Fri: By Appointment